Clock in and out during your volunteer shift from any FAF computer or from your smart phone (must be connected to Food at First WiFi).
- Click Timeclock from your own mobile device, or use a FAF computer when you arrive at Food at First for the volunteer shift.
- Login with your Username and Password.
- Click Skip to Activities or scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Click the shift you signed up for
- Click Start Clock, then OK.
- When your shift is complete, repeat steps 1-4 and click Stop Clock.
All volunteers, must clock in and out for all Food at First volunteer shifts. Food at First needs to have a record of their volunteers. and will save FAF money in the long run.
Accounts that have 0 hours for the previous 3 months will be archived (this saves dollars for Food at First) so please timeclock in when you arrive. Note: you can still login with an archived account but will not be able to see volunteer opportunities until your account is activated. Contact email@example.com to have an archived account activated.
The time clock only works when connected to Food at First WiFi. THe WiFi password is posted in the Food at First dining room. If you forget to clock in or out during your shift you should still log in and enter the hours you volunteered after your shift has ended. Someone from Food at First will review and approve them. To see hours volunteered at Food at First first Login, then click the Hours tab.
Thank you for volunteering at Food at First!